Casio databank watch. Dueber pocket watch. Vintage pulsar watch.
Casio Databank Watch
- The Casio Data Bank is one of the first digital watches created in the 1980s that allowed the user to store information.
Brightening up my office. Note the fan in the background, it's SO HOT.
Casio DataBank DB-34H
I bought this back in 2000. Still have this, broken though.
watch full episode of icarly
watch kids choice awards 2011 online
watch lakers live online free
watch with rubber strap
citizen watch and bracelet
where can i watch 90210 episodes
womens bracelet watch
how to watch videos on mobile
childrens talking watch
- Category: None
Monaco automatic chronograph. Citizen watches uk.
Monaco Automatic Chronograph
- A chronograph is a timepiece or watch with both timekeeping and stopwatch functions. Pocket watch chronographs were produced as early as the 18th century but did not become popular until the 1820s.
- An instrument for recording time with great accuracy
- A stopwatch
- an accurate timer for recording time
- A chronogram; A device which marks or records time or time intervals; A combination of watch and stopwatch
- (of a firearm) Self-loading and able to fire continuously until the ammunition is exhausted or the pressure on the trigger is released
- (of a motor vehicle or its transmission) Using gears that shift by themselves according to speed and acceleration
- automatic pistol: a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- (of a device or process) Working by itself with little or no direct human control
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
- automatic rifle: light machine gun
- A principality that forms an enclave within French territory, on the Mediterranean coast near the Italian frontier; pop. 32,000; language, French (official)
- a constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera
- Monaco , officially the Principality of Monaco (Principaute de Monaco; Monegasque: Principatu de Munegu; Principato di Monaco; Principat de Monegue), is a small island city-state located in South Western Europe on the northern central coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Monaco was a side project of New Order bassist Peter Hook. Together with David Potts, the only remaining member of Revenge, the band was formed in 1995. The group is best known for the 1997 single "What Do You Want From Me?
Flying over Monaco
The right image is taken from the plane on a flight from Madrid to Milan. The left is an approximate match using Google Earth.
We didn't know it was Monaco down there until just now!
Tiny little place. Seeing this and remembering all the blah, blah, blah about Princess Grace, Rainier, Caroline, and Stephanie... Sheesh! Really puts things into perspective!
(Incidentally, on the trip back we saw soccer coach Fabio Capello zipping through Milan-Malpensa airport!)
(Okay, and before take-off from Madrid our plane passed right in front of that new Real Madrid airplane, parked... not that we're soccer fans or anything, mind you!)
night scene panorama from the viewpoint of the Monaco's Royal Palace.
On the left side is the Fort with some old cannon facing towards the city.
clip on golf watch
top 10 watches for women
dkny womens watch
watch hindi tv channels online free
rotary watches prices
mens big face watches
new balance heart rate watch
- Category: None